Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Jolin Tsai] Work Hard & PLAY Hard with Jolin in her 18th thread!
View Single Post
  #122  
Old 17th April 2017, 11:12 PM
JackieRos's Avatar
JackieRos JackieRos is offline
Curtain call Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 16,157
I think MUSE is my least favorite album, I love The Great Artist and Beast. I sort of like Fantasy but that's it. My most favorite album of hers has got to be PLAY, I'm so glad that I
got to hear some of the songs live when she came to New Jersey.

My ultimate favorite song is Pulchritude, I started loving this song when she sang it live. I NEVER SEEN THE MUSIC VIDEO.

I didn't know this album existed, ULTIMATE come to think of it I never knew that Jolin had greatest hits albums O.O O.O


I'm going crazy right now. brb going to watch all of Jolin's videos