Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Jolin Tsai] Work Hard & PLAY Hard with Jolin in her 18th thread!
View Single Post
  #123  
Old 18th April 2017, 01:08 AM
Baco__ Baco__ is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 432
Finally a cpop discussion with some quality! <3 a-mei is absolutely one of the best singers ever and I totally agree with whoever said she is one of those indispensable acts in music.

I actually came to know her last year when I was dating this Taiwanese guy and I told him I was studying Chinese and I like some Taiwanese singers. He right away said "jolin?" and I said yes! And the he said "you have to know this one" and showed me a-mei. At first, as it was a ballad I didn't give a shit... Some months later my teacher talked about her (about famous singers in Taiwan, she compared a-mei as a phenomenon to a Brazilian singer called Ivete Sangalo) and I wanted to listen to her. The first song I listened to was bad boy and I fell in love right away. And since then I still have a lot to listen to cause her discography is huge and lovely <3

BTW there are some of her stuff on spotify!

About play tour in bd quality YAAAAAS

Last edited by Baco__; 18th April 2017 at 01:56 PM.