Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Jolin Tsai] Work Hard & PLAY Hard with Jolin in her 18th thread!
View Single Post
  #124  
Old 18th April 2017, 11:19 AM
Linoa62 Linoa62 is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: France
Posts: 4,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
I think MUSE is my least favorite album, I love The Great Artist and Beast. I sort of like Fantasy but that's it. My most favorite album of hers has got to be PLAY, I'm so glad that I
got to hear some of the songs live when she came to New Jersey.

My ultimate favorite song is Pulchritude, I started loving this song when she sang it live. I NEVER SEEN THE MUSIC VIDEO.

I didn't know this album existed, ULTIMATE come to think of it I never knew that Jolin had greatest hits albums O.O O.O


I'm going crazy right now. brb going to watch all of Jolin's videos
WHAAAAT XD
She has quite a lot of them (6 I think?), most of the time these bests are released when an artist leaves its label. In Jolin's case, sometimes years after she left, her previous labels (Universal, Sony...) kept releasing bests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baco__ View Post
Finally a cpop discussion with some quality! <3 a-mei is absolutely one of the best singers ever and I totally agree with whoever said she is one of those indispensable acts in music.

I actually came to know her last year when I was dating this Taiwanese guy and I told him I was studying Chinese and I like some Taiwanese singers. He right away said "jolin?" and I said yes! And the he said "you have to know this one" and showed me a-mei. At first, as it was a ballad I didn't give a shit... Some months later my teacher talked about her (about famous singers in Taiwan, she compared a-mei as a phenomenon with a Brazilian singer called Ivete Sangalo) and I wanted to listen to it. The first song I listened to was bad boy and I felt in love right away. And then on I still have a lot to listen to cause her discography is huge and lovely <3

BTW there are some of her stuff on spotify!

About play tour in bd quality YAAAAAS
Here just in case other people would be interested: https://open.spotify.com/artist/6noxsCszBEEK04kCehugOp
AMIT 2 is not there

Jolin is on Spotify too just in case some of you have been living under a rock lol
https://open.spotify.com/artist/1r9DuPTHiQ7hnRRZ99B8nL

Last edited by Linoa62; 18th April 2017 at 12:28 PM.