Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 189th Thread — W FACE inside/outside + Driving Hit's 7
View Single Post
  #422  
Old 16th May 2017, 01:41 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
I agree that W FACE PV itself is the best out of the lot . Watching it in HQ is a real treat & the LQ in a way don't do justice to the PV to a certain extent

I rather Kuu made 2 solid looking PVs instead of 6 PVs with the budget of 2 PVs

Also I loved BUT . I'm surprised not a lot of her core fanbase like it . The PV is still 1 that gets me up to now
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site