Link is down...
New video:
It seems that this single will remain Asia only for the time being.
And it's a warm up single for the new album.
Jolin is also leaving Warner for Universal.
The upcoming album (music, MVs, photoshoots, marketing...) will be produced independently by her own company, Eternal Music, founded in 2009.
Interview (in English) on billboard
C-Pop Star Jolin Tsai on LGBTQ+ Representation in Her Music: 'I Am Just Following My Heart'
http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...n-in-her-music
There's something in it about the new album coming at the end of the year:
Quote:
|
"My next step is to concentrate on my new album’s production. I want to talk more about females. Because I have been exploring some social and mental phenomena related to females in recent years now I have a lot to say to girls. And I also want to say something on behalf of women. Therefore that’s the direction my new album is [heading] to."
|
EDIT: all info about the new album in the first post.