Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 190th Thread - W FACE Tour 2017
View Single Post
  #65  
Old 5th July 2017, 04:56 PM
ALfromHELLSING's Avatar
ALfromHELLSING ALfromHELLSING is offline
independent Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuXAyu-fan View Post
I wonder what Avex is thinking by sending Ayu and Kuu on these random variety shows? It would be nice if she could do FNS again this summer.
It is most likely cause they can't get invites to big shows anymore, so random shows are better than nothing. Although Ayu did go to MSearlier this year.

I have a feeling that 60th single is going to be venue limited like 2 previous singles and might be her last one too. Looking at W FACE album sales, single will most likely sell around 3k and for avex it doesn't make any sense to promote it. If only she got a huge tie-in, which most likely won't happen either. It's sad but it seems like her singles era is coming to an end if it hasn't already. Oh man, I miss her single announcements/releases... I still won't complain tho, at least she's still making music. that's all I care about.
__________________


Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Reply With Quote