Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 191st Thread -3 Limited Single Project
View Single Post
  #100  
Old 9th November 2017, 06:27 PM
ALfromHELLSING's Avatar
ALfromHELLSING ALfromHELLSING is offline
independent Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,120
W FACE LIVE TOUR cover isn't my fav but I like it, anything is better than first things live tour cover. And that FC triangle packaging is everything.

NEVER ENOUGH cover is hands down my fav for this 3 singles project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaled kalil View Post
NEVER ENOUGH is a ballad composed by Matthew Tishler (from @Alstar Music LLC facebook).

His songs are: NO ME WITHOUT YOU; Gimme U; Whatchu Waitin' On; Lay Down; Love me Back; Black Candy. Some other songs for other artists: FINALLY, Red Carpet & Dear Diary from Namie;
I like his upbeat tracks better than his ballads. I was hoping for another stay with me or Kimi Omoi, or On And On but judging by his other ballads that's not happening. I love NO ME WITHOUT YOU so I'm expecting great things from this dude with NEVER ENOUGH.
__________________


Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram