Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 191st Thread -3 Limited Single Project
View Single Post
  #259  
Old 6th December 2017, 09:52 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
GYAO! Japan has uploaded the full NEVER ENOUGH PV



https://gyao.yahoo.co.jp/player/0007...0000000003883/

I have downloaded the .ts file of NEVER ENOUGH PV & have finished converting the file to .mp4 as I dislike ts files

If anyone would like to have either files please let me know , I will post the download links on here

Same thing with Kuu's Ai no Uta performance on Mon's Japan Yusen Taisho
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site


Last edited by KarenPang; 6th December 2017 at 10:02 AM.