Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 194th Thread - ANⱭDNA
Thread: [Koda Kumi] The 194th Thread - ANⱭDNA
View Single Post
  #44  
Old 1st June 2018, 05:47 AM
Diva_br's Avatar
Diva_br Diva_br is offline
Interlude Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: D.F., Mexico
Posts: 1,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
Those shots are great.

Love the purple light on her face

I'm really curious to try circle lenses, but I have astigmatism...
Anyone have any experience with that? Lol
Well... I have myopia and astigmatism but I wear contact lenses and circle lenses (sometimes) and I don't have any ache or trouble. Obviously you have to take certain precautions and take care of the lenses (you know, hygiene above all).

And yes, the shot is great. In the last Koda Gumi magazine there's a back of the shot (sorry xD I don't remember right now the word for it XD) and I was in love with the first look *_* Kuu is always gorgeous

I really like the 'Violet glare'
__________________




★ Visit Please ★
My tumblr | Koda Kumi Mexico FP