Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 195th Thread - ANⱭDNA
Thread: [Koda Kumi] The 195th Thread - ANⱭDNA
View Single Post
  #153  
Old 13th August 2018, 03:27 PM
tokyoxjapanxfan's Avatar
tokyoxjapanxfan tokyoxjapanxfan is offline
SURREAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 8,677
It says “your body feels as if it will ‘freeze’ right?” (It’s being used as a verb as it’s followed by する)

And then the end of that section says “only I’ve got the antidote”



Frieze is an extremely obscure word. I’d say the majority of English speakers would not even know it exists... So I have a hard time believing it was used as some sort of double meaning... I’m going to assume it’s a stylistic choice more than anything.
__________________

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."


Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 13th August 2018 at 03:31 PM.
Reply With Quote