Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 195th Thread - ANⱭDNA
Thread: [Koda Kumi] The 195th Thread - ANⱭDNA
View Single Post
  #309  
Old 23rd August 2018, 10:47 PM
Chibi-Chan Chibi-Chan is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,151
DNA is way better than AND, but there are still too many tracks on it which are just noise to my ears. Guess Who Is Back is definitley my favourite, I always thought Kuu should do more rock songs, it really fits her voice.
I also really like the introduction. Most of the time I'm not too fond of her introductions, because a lot of them are actually just short songs. For me an introduction should make you interested in the album and give you a feel for it, what this one does.
Other than that, HOT HOT will probably be my summer jam.
Overall I don't like the album and will only keep a few tracks, but well, at least there are some songs I enjoy this time. And please please please, someone convince Kuu to do more rock songs.

Last edited by Chibi-Chan; 23rd August 2018 at 10:51 PM.
Reply With Quote