Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 195th Thread - ANⱭDNA
Thread: [Koda Kumi] The 195th Thread - ANⱭDNA
View Single Post
  #319  
Old 25th August 2018, 03:47 AM
ALfromHELLSING's Avatar
ALfromHELLSING ALfromHELLSING is offline
independent Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,120
I expected DNA to do better seeing how Ayu's new album sold on its first day but that wasn't the case. I bought 3 copies and will buy 4th whenever I have money to support her so as long as those sales are good enough for her to continue making music I don't really care if she doesn't reach 20k copies with DNA.

Don't know if it was mentioned before but it's her first ever 13 tracks studio album.

Spoiler:

Is this the first time DNA was acknowledged as her 16th studio album? Cause on FC site & avex website it just says 2nd album of 2018.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
It's also out now digitally in Japan!

You can buy it from Ototoy as international users:
https://ototoy.jp/_/default/p/118225

Listening now!
I'm very disappointed that neither AND nor DNA are available in hi-res. I thought AND was skipped cause it was an FC album but DNA didn't get hi-res release either. Ayu's TROUBLE is available in hi-res so don't get why AND & DNA aren't. Sucks.
__________________


Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Reply With Quote