Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral
oooo interesting! lmao he's cute. I've only listened to like 2 singles of his and random news singles. are his earlier albums anything like unleashed?
|
You can check out his 1st mini dance album Asobi , it's almost like a prelude to what UNLEASHED offers
All the songs in Asobi EP are all dance but yet they're all really great and I don't really like dance songs to begin with
Yamapi's other studio albums were equally good & versatile . YOU is quite radio friendly but the others like Ero & A NUDE are less mainstream but still worth listening to
Debut album SUPERGOOD , SUPERBAD has 2 discs kinda like Kuu's W FACE . SUPERGOOD has radio friendly safe songs while SUPERBAD is a lot more westernised
Frankly out of all the Johnnys that left groups to pursue solo careers , Yamapi is the only 1 that I still follow back when he 1st released Daite Senorita in 2006 until now