Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] Reliving her past in her 198th Thread
View Single Post
  #285  
Old 2nd July 2019, 11:49 PM
kaled kalil's Avatar
kaled kalil kaled kalil is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 2,859


COME WITH ME as favorite cover..... Okay haha. I can't with them choosing COME WITH ME over feel my mind, COLOR OF SOUL, etc.

I have to say, a small concert with the songs they want to see live would be pretty good, only good tracks and none of them are really overperformed (well, except walk). Taisetsu na kimi e and Through the sky should really be performed more.

--

Loving pretty much everything from the new PV recording. Good set, pretty good style with the clothes and all. Judging the time it might be one of those 2 or 3 PVs recorded at the same day, like it happened with W FACE and DNA's PVs. Not sure if I like this since usually one of them is good, and the rest is just okay.

--

Eh Yo is a good song in HQ, but overall I think it's missing something, idk. I guess it's because the chorus is quite weak and sounds way too much like the rest of the song, it just doesn't pop enough.