Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] re(LIVE) her re(CORD) in her 199th Thread!
View Single Post
  #443  
Old 18th September 2019, 12:15 AM
Diva_br's Avatar
Diva_br Diva_br is offline
Interlude Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: D.F., Mexico
Posts: 1,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
Does someone know Japanese fans are reacting to the covers of this project? On twitter I've seen quite a few western fans complaining about overall design but especially the same pic being reused all over.
I want to know too! But I think that they really don't care ever about this! I've seen awful covers and they say nothing...

Personally I hate all this "artwork", it could be better with the same basic elements... yet the design staff approve it.

I hope the album cover don't follow this pattern :/
__________________




★ Visit Please ★
My tumblr | Koda Kumi Mexico FP