That first JAPONESQUE picture is amazing, captures the awesome opening really well!
There are some more pics floating around in articles on the net and in newspapers.
Newspaper coverage is positive, they say Kuu brings ero-kakkoii now into the new Reiwa era or they also give it a new name 艶かっこいい (tsuya kakkoii, something like captivating/ charming-cool or also colorful/shining-cool) as an evolution of ero-kakkoii
Mezamashi TV also aired footage this morning, but looks like nobody recorded.
I love this picture, too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang
|
Interesting that the media apparently got some more info again.
That being-controlled-aspect fits to Kuu's concept for the re(LIVE) tour following her feeling of being trapped within the high expectations she set herself after her peak. Looking forward to the big interview she gave about the album, probably going to be part of the FC edition of the album again.
The album info only says CHANCES ALL is going to be rephrased, which I understand as the lyrics being used again in a way. Now the article says it's going to be sampled - we will see, but for now I stick with the lyrics.