Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 200th thread for 20 years in her career
View Single Post
  #281  
Old 29th October 2019, 07:45 PM
thinkingoutloud89's Avatar
thinkingoutloud89 thinkingoutloud89 is offline
my name's WOMEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Germany/Hameln
Posts: 6,398
^they probably knew. I have to agree on that, since the song is not on streaming services (at least in Germany). They will just leave it off from streaming services. But yeah, it's kinda strange those problems - whatever they may be - just now came to their attention, more over for something I'd call a bonus-song. There are middleman tho. And you can anyways get it for half the price later in Japan itself ;P

edit: as for oversea fans - this may sounds harsh, but I actually don't think they care. The part they sell outside of Japan probably doesn't even matter and they don't want to sell to other asian countries anways cuz they get their own versions most of the time. Heck, I don't even think her physical CDs make that much of a profit anyways.