Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ~*//The Official Elva Hsiao Thread\\*~
View Single Post
  #186  
Old 23rd December 2019, 09:51 AM
Linoa62 Linoa62 is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: France
Posts: 4,657
Elva's In A Hearbeat MV will air in 15 minutes...


An official English translation of the song is also available in the video's description !
Quote:
醒來雙眼迷濛
Waking up with eyes blurred
空白了有幾秒鐘
Blanked out for a few seconds
是什麼浮上心頭
What came to mind
讓人賴在被窩
Lying in bed
讓人捨不得 動
Reluctant to move

也曾經solo 一首情歌重複太久
Been repeating the same love song for too long
時間受盡了冷落於是掉頭就走
Been left out from time to time so that I choose to walk way from love
今天之後有你的笑容 當作鬧鐘
From now on, your smile is what wakes me up every morning.
突然清楚 記得 夢的輪廓
Suddenly it all comes to mind that this is what I’ve dreamt of.

當你和心跳一起出現 我用力眨眼
Whenever I close my eyes, you become my heartbeat.
要確定此刻不是幻覺 記住 這種感覺
Hold on to this feeling. It’s not an illusion.
是不是我太幸運 能夠 再愛一遍
I feel so blessed that I am able to love again.

Once again

當你和心跳一起出現 我就 害怕眨眼
Don’t wanna close my eyes, you are my heartbeat
要確定此刻不是幻覺 刻下 這幅畫面
Remember this moment. It’s not an illusion
對 就當我不顧一切
Giving it all, I try
你又在我腦海裡 盤旋又盤旋
又盤旋 又盤旋
Because I just can’t stop
Can’t stop thinking about your

嗚嗚嗚嗚
woo woo woo woo

穿過熱鬧街頭
Passing through a crowded street
停下腳步幾秒鐘
I stop for a few seconds
人群裡我不寂寞
I know I’m not lonely anymore
只想知道你在
When I think of you
你在做些什 麼
And everything about you

也曾經失望太多只能有所保留
Been disappointed too many times so I keep my distance
時間受盡了委屈於是掉頭就走
Been hurt for too long so that I walked away from love
今天決定把你的笑容當作寄託
But today when I saw your smile and I feel safe,
突然清楚 記得 夢的輪廓
I suddenly see the outline of the love I’ve dreamt of

當你和心跳一起出現 我用力眨眼
Whenever I close my eyes, you become my heartbeat.
要確定此刻不是幻覺 記住 這種感覺
Hold on to this feeling. It’s not an illusion.
一定是我太幸運 能夠 再愛一遍
I must be so lucky to be able to love again

Oh once again


當你和心跳一起出現 我就 害怕眨眼
Don’t wanna close my eyes, you are my heartbeat
要確定此刻不是幻覺 刻下 這幅畫面
Remember this moment. It’s not an illusion
對 我就是中你的邪
You’ve casted a spell on me
你又在我腦海裡 盤旋又盤旋
又盤旋 又盤旋
Because I just can’t stop,
Can’t stop thinking about you

有了你想訴說
Now I have you to talk to
有了你的感動
And I’m so moved by you
有了你的美好 不需要 anymore
Now I have you, I don’t need to look anymore
有了你已足夠 全心愛 more & more
You are more than anything that I could ever ask for,
Giving it all. More and more.
Reply With Quote