Hey all,
I thought it would be fun to bring the 30 Day Song Challenge from instagram to ahs as an ~Ayu ver.~.
I needed to change a few challenges. For example I changed Day 07, so that also everyone who's too young to drive could participate, or I changed Day 13 to 90s instead of 70s, or Day 18 from year to month, since I guess a lot of us are born before 1998. You get the drift.
I think this could be fun, because already going through Ayu's discography and trying to remember all songs with a colour in the title was at least fun for me and made me listen to all of them again. In case I didn't forget one.
So here is the challenge:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance
Day 07: A song for riding the train
Day 08: A song about drugs or alcohol
Day 09: A song that makes you happy
Day 10: A song that makes you sad
Day 11: A song you never get tired of
Day 12: A song from your pre Ayu fan days
Day 13: A song you like from the 90s
Day 14: A song you’d love to be played at your wedding
Day 15: A song you like that’s a cover
Day 16: A song that’s a classic favourite
Day 17: A song you’d sing a duet with someone on karaoke
Day 18: A song from the month you were born
Day 19: A song that makes you think about life
Day 20: A song that has many meanings to you
Day 21: A song you like with a flower in the title
Day 22: A song that moves you forward
Day 23: A song you think everybody should listen to
Day 24: A song composed by CREA
Day 25: A song you like about death
Day 26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
Day 27: A song that breaks your heart
Day 28: A song you especially like Ayu's voice in
Day 29: A song that makes you nostalgic
Day 30: A song that reminds you of yourself
So here is my day 1: monochrome (I guess this counts in a wider sense). I always really loved the lyrics of this one and I think it got a great arrangement which works very well with the lyrics. I think it's a great and well crafted song and it is one of my favourites from her early days.
And in case someone is interested in how many songs with colours I found: