Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~
View Single Post
  #10  
Old 2nd April 2020, 01:42 PM
Kacku's Avatar
Kacku Kacku is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
I was thinking about that and at first I thought editing would be better, so that we won't "spam" too much. But then I thought it would be more fun if there were new posts so that we could also discuss our song choices and reply more easily to each other.
What does everyone else think? I will go with whatever the majority says. Or what do the mods think?
I think I would prefer new posts for every entry. I don't see the potential spam as a problem (I doubt it would escalate into actual spam, and isn't posting messages what the forum is for), and as you say, that would enable discussion and replies. I think that way it's also easier to actually see all the new entries (instead of having to go back and check the original posts). And I think it would be more fun to see the thread alive and active with new posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
Haha I actually also thought about this and went with an Ayu ver. first. So Asian music ver. next!
Looking forward to it!
Reply With Quote