Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] Project: Happy Birthday Ayu! 2020
View Single Post
  #34  
Old 23rd September 2020, 12:56 PM
koumori's Avatar
koumori koumori is offline
RAINBOW Guardian

 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,500
Thank you everyone who has submitted a message!
We now have over 40 messages to send to Ayu. This is so much more than I could have hoped for, so thank you. She has worked so hard for over 20 years and I feel like this is a good time for us to realize we're all still supporting her, no matter what she chooses to do in the future.

I admit in the last few years I've grown distant from the Ayu fan community, but these letters have made me feel happy, nostalgic, tearful...

So thank you everyone. I really hope she can read your words soon.

It's one day to go until the deadline! Tomorrow is the last day but please send in your letters as soon as possible so our video editor knows what to plan for.
Reply With Quote