Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~ (Episode II)
View Single Post
  #23  
Old 6th November 2020, 03:38 PM
Kacku's Avatar
Kacku Kacku is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
^I think I was one of the view who loved it instantly when it came out. I'm just a bit sad that she made it a habit to perform it in the most annoying way possible the last few years.
Omg you were ahead of your time! Fortunately I can't remember any recent performances of it

-----

Day 6: A song that makes you want to run
Maybe it's just that this CM is etched into my mind strangely well, but my mind immediately goes to Wake me up. But I think it fits the category well, its tempo and energy seem like a good fit for running!

Spoiler:
1. A song Ayu should sing more often
I am...

2. A song remix that surpasses the original version
kanariya "System F remix"

3. A song that reminds you of wintertime
momentum

4. A song with a PV you love
Last minute

5. A song you first disliked but now love
Bold & Delicious
Reply With Quote