Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Utada Hikaru] 58th Thread: New album BAD Mode, out 19.1.2022
View Single Post
  #391  
Old 15th March 2021, 03:45 PM
bluegie's Avatar
bluegie bluegie is offline
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 View Post
^its the other way around for me.
It's not what I expected but in a bad way. its the same thing like the last singles again - just an okay track. I need something cool and upbeat and the title was promising, but she wasted it.
I don't really feel this one as well. It didn't wow me like One Last Kiss did (I remember that you don't like that song tho ). But this is just a 30s preview, hopefully the full song will be better.

Edit: Good that I like Rei more. Too bad tho cdjapan won't ship the vinyl until April...
__________________
...
...
...
.