|
Eventually everything in this release is a disappointment to me.
It really shows they just wanted to make some money with little effort yet justifying high prices.
Sure they can do that if they need money that bad or fulfil some contract obligations. I understand.
Yet I really wish they wouldn't print the A BALLADS name on that type of lazy release. This is so underwhelming in almost every aspects (0 rearrangements, covers, booklet with like two pictures, one mouth open, the other closed - and the limited booklet being a joke -, live selection of lives you've already seen and/or possess a thousand times, with pitchy TV vocals; the only new thing being blurred faces...). It's a lot to unpack for just one release haha.
At this point I really don't understand why they don't go with A BEST 3. Nothing but remastered songs, few simple photos and the corresponding MVs is all we would expect.
Last edited by hidekirby; 20th April 2021 at 06:11 AM.
|