Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New single「Summer Again」(1.7.22)
View Single Post
  #11  
Old 1st July 2022, 11:06 AM
Katsuyuki012's Avatar
Katsuyuki012 Katsuyuki012 is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_Ayu_Fan View Post
Yeah PV delayed till tomorrow at 10am Japan time
If the translation is correct, the new release time will be announced at 10am. We might get it tomorrow evening but it could take longer than that.

I want them to take their time instead of rushing it, of course, but I can't believe they didn't manage to finish editing the video in the span of one month. Things like this shouldn't be happening. Also wondering why they announced it for today when they probably knew they wouldn't / would barely make it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to wait for a good PV but her team is a mess.
__________________


Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 1st July 2022 at 11:11 AM.
Reply With Quote