Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New single「Summer Again」(1.7.22)
View Single Post
  #276  
Old 1st July 2022, 05:31 PM
kotora's Avatar
kotora kotora is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeReSu View Post
I have mixed feelings about the song, I was expecting something like Blue Bird ou Inspire, and this one reminds me of the album Colours... It is catchy but not my cup of tea.
I don't really want to listen to the song, it doesn't appeal to me, like it was with 23rd monster and non fiction
I'm waiting for the PV, maybe it will add something to the song... (or not xD)
yes, the music is weirdly good, but the lyrics:

Boy Boy, dont be shy
Boy Boy, dont be shy
Girl girl like a sunshine
Girl girl like a sunshine


is embarrassing.
__________________


Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Reply With Quote