Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - did ayu really have surgery?
View Single Post
  #15  
Old 21st January 2003, 09:32 PM
ImpactBreaker's Avatar
ImpactBreaker ImpactBreaker is offline
The Judgement Day Guardian

 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Brazil
Posts: 15,807
Quote:
Originally posted by AyuRocks
Personally I'm more sick of hearing about it than anything else.. I want to say she didn't, but I don't know that so how can I? And I coudl say she did.. but I don't know that either..

Oh well.. it's not important anyway..

Rock on!
Ashley
Although it's a repeated question that has been asked a lot, whenever this thread is deleted and a new member asks the same question again we''ll have to show patience when replying cause although we are tired from this question the new person must be curious to know if other people know and it won't really be his/her fault if we are already tired of this question.

Last edited by ImpactBreaker; 21st January 2003 at 09:34 PM.
Reply With Quote