Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - why And Then is named And Then? Moments is named Moments?
View Single Post
  #16  
Old 29th December 2004, 07:07 AM
ImpactBreaker's Avatar
ImpactBreaker ImpactBreaker is offline
The Judgement Day Guardian

 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Brazil
Posts: 15,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamogi
impactbreaker, could you also explain free & easy and heartplace

I think in Free & Easy she's talking about liberty, freedom. The cover of the single with ayu ready to fight, the PV and the lyrics make me think that. However I'm not kquite sure what the expression "Free & Easy" means, is it really something like freedom? They also put Free & Easy near Heartplace in RAINBOW a song that talks about freedom and such, so I guess both songs must have a connection? I don't know. I need to interpret Heartplace better though because first of all "Heartplace" is not a real word and if I think of "a place in the heart" or "Heart Place" I still need to see a better connection with the titles and the lyrics so I'll read it much further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo66
Isn't it suppose to be XY (chromosome-wise) if we want a safe birth? When it's YY or XX, it will be Down syndrome. haha (or is a extra chromosome?.../me checks medical site)

hah this is getting OT but so interesting
Y is the chromosome responsible for determining the sex.
If you are:
XO - a female (turner syndrome)
XX - female
XY - male
XYY - supermale - violent, you can find a lot of those in jails
YY - hydatidiform mole, no human being is born out of this combination. Causes a molar pregnancy which can progress to a malignant tumour in certain cases.
The more extra X's you add, the worse the mental retardation, the more extra "Y" you add the more violent and psycho
Down syndrome and many other syndromes are disturbs in autossomic chromosomes, not sexual ones. Down syndrome is when a person has an extra chromosome 21, meaning they have 3 chromosomes 21 in their non-germinative cells, a trissomy.
__________________

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪


Last edited by ImpactBreaker; 29th December 2004 at 07:32 AM.
Reply With Quote