Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - About A BALLADS...
View Single Post
  #18  
Old 26th October 2005, 11:20 AM
~K+'s Avatar
~K+ ~K+ is offline
MY STORY Classical Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Pandaville
Posts: 7,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardusties

and thanks ~K+ ^^- I shall test my luck, btw...does anyone know any non-ebaylike online places to buy things?[ i.e. yesasia, CDJapan] because there aren't any OS version left at yesasia
There are also:
http://www.hmv.com.hk
http://www.play-asia.com/

Both online stores have A BALLADS HK OS in stock. I haven't ordered from play-asia before, but HMV HK is pretty fast with cheap shipping, but most of the time the prices are a tad bit high. But if you're used to shopping with yesasia, their prices aren't too much higher I guess.

And I think Mad Cactaur brought it locally from where he lives.

Rorro: Really? I ran a double check on Yahoo! Auctions HK yesterday to see if there's any. Would be interested to see it, but wouldn't be surprised if they pressed more copies with the slipcase actually.
__________________



Recently Played Track

my music | last.fm| blog
Reply With Quote