Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Pride = Crucified?
View Single Post
  #41  
Old 4th December 2005, 07:36 PM
Sweer's Avatar
Sweer Sweer is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: an ugly place you never want to visit, trust me
Posts: 1,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0
OMG I have been RACKING MY BRAIN trying to figure out where I heard that melody before! I KNOW it's a weird thing to say but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS XD!!!! *hug hug hug* oh man. My brain suddenly feels so much better now. XD!!
hahaha yeah I've been searching for hours after hearing Pride the first time, but the only line in the lyrics I could remember (and even that took me some time) was crucify (<--- tada). and there was my mistake, since it was crucified and not crucify so I couldnt find it nowhere XD
Reply With Quote