Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Thoughts about Ladies Night PV?
View Single Post
  #14  
Old 27th December 2005, 07:22 PM
Kaiouforever's Avatar
Kaiouforever Kaiouforever is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 5,026
I agree with bpulse, I think it shows how girls can live their lives. And although I liked the song before seeing the PV, after seeing it I love it even more! This is probably my favorite PV ever. I don't know if the guy raped Ayu, but I think she was definitely not at the Hilton.

Maybe the ending scene is prostitution? I'm not sure. BUT I also wanted to say that what Ayu is wearing is so hideous but still so hot. I don't know, on anyone else I would probably tear them to shreds, but Ayu can get away with it. So hot!

Last edited by Kaiouforever; 27th December 2005 at 10:12 PM.
Reply With Quote