Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Thoughts about Ladies Night PV?
View Single Post
  #86  
Old 28th December 2005, 02:41 AM
Raleigh's Avatar
Raleigh Raleigh is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 11,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker
Demure_Dusk, now that you mention about everyone "looking alike", the same race, it does indeed make me think a little more of Hitler than any other of the leaders LOL I hope you don't mind me getting heated up on discussions it's just that I find productive for me to question and discuss about other opinions. Anything by ayu can be interpretted in several ways as she even mentioned on her own interpretation for the (miss)understood title, so it's really interesting to see what people have to talk about. A lot of the interpretations in these thread have been very cool to read.
Why I don't mind discussing myself In fact this is the part I enjoy most when a music video of Ayu comes out - coming here and trying to figure out what she is trying to convey through her music videos. I might be wrong of course but I wanted to explain why I arrived to my conclusions

And yes I've been enjoying the intepretations - especially the Victorian ones came out sounding really interesting and same goes to the maid and also the fact that at the end of the day, women are still vulnerable to men and depend on men to hide their insecurities.

It's always enjoyable to see how much you can discover and how many interpretations, hidden themes and images Ayu can manage to pull out in a simple music video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker
You can delete your own posts. Just hit the edit button and you'll see a delete option.
Ack thanks. Sometimes I really have a short memory x.x
__________________


Even if you cannot hear my voice. I'll be right beside you dear.

Set by pepper

Crossover x A Hitomi Shimatani Forum

Reply With Quote