Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Pics of Ayu without make-up?
View Single Post
  #32  
Old 3rd January 2006, 10:11 PM
Nirvana's Avatar
Nirvana Nirvana is offline
LIMIT Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukiko-chan
I had seen a picture once of Ayu with no makeup back when I first started liking her (late 2000)... she looked just awful in it..
She does look very tired in her pictures without makeup..
maybe thats why she wears so much? to hide how tired her over busy life makes her?
She does look really tired actually... I agree. It's kinda sad that she has to wear so much make-up to cover up the fact that she's getting old and dead looking. I've always thought that she's really pretty even without make-up but i guess not! Well.. she's not ugly or anything but just.. average and nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacelion
I noticed that Ayu w/o eyeliner makes her eyes look more "asian". She looks like she did in her idol days She also looks more tired.
Hmmm.. yea that's what i've noticed as well.. Just shows you how much make-up can do to a person
__________________

Reply With Quote