Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu-still single?
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 7th January 2006, 11:12 PM
tomoko-stepyou's Avatar
tomoko-stepyou tomoko-stepyou is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, england
Posts: 349
Ayu-still single?

K, this is something i have never heard about and have always wondered about. Is ayu married? Has she been married? Is she single? Who are her boyfriends? Does she have a boyfriend? Who is he? Who have been her past boyfriends? Is she GAY? I don't know, there's been nothing on her relationship status anywhere that i've read. I know she must have been in love with someone at some point because she writes about it in her songs. Unless in APPEARS she was talking about her dog and kissed kim on the way home...but it's highly doubtful.

Anything would be helpful!

Though, I lie. I heard the mention of the name Toyama Nagase somewhere on ahs, but i looked on google and there was absoloutely NOTHING! AT ALL!

Help meeee! I'm so curious!!!
Reply With Quote