Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu Arena Tour '06 Tickets?
View Single Post
  #9  
Old 9th January 2006, 09:06 PM
nmskalmn nmskalmn is offline
Wishing Guardian

 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 12,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by soysaucestar
Does anybody know when her Arena Tour tickets will go on sale?

I think I am going to be in Japan around the time her Arena Tour starts; I would like to order the tickets in advance, but I'm not sure when the tickets go on sale and how I am going to order them x_x; Does anybody know if I can order online somewhere?

If I can't order online...I might ask one of my friends in Japan to order for me. Thanks to anyone who can help ^^;
Ayu's official site will have the ticket ordering info along with the tour dates. Here is one site where tickets can be bought online: http://eee.eplus.co.jp/index.html

You might be able to buy tickets from a scalper on the day of the show.
Reply With Quote