Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Uraayu Special Edition on sale at Yesasia.com
View Single Post
  #34  
Old 16th May 2006, 09:31 AM
Qt Mashi's Avatar
Qt Mashi Qt Mashi is offline
Born To Be... Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Australia-Brisbane, where kangaroos jump around my backyard
Posts: 9,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by immel
In 9 days I'll hopefully know if I get my copy or not . I advice you to order it now to have an as big chance as possible to get it. There's nothing saying they will be able to source it, but the more people that order it, the harder they'll try, probably.
yeah more people should just order it! so they will try harder!! but if they can only find a couple of them then they will give it to the people who ordered them first right?

it's been 10 days since my order and they are still searching for suppliers
Reply With Quote