Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu's message @ CDL 05-06 before Boys&Girls?
View Single Post
  #5  
Old 28th May 2006, 10:32 PM
Norrel's Avatar
Norrel Norrel is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,686
From what I can understand it says

What was the year like for you?
The struggles of day to day
The people you meet
Overcoming tears and sadness
Life, is a never-ending dance
Happy, sad
But no matter how much one suffers
The passage of time suffers it
So we believe
All of us have hope in tomorrow
And now, inspires us to live on for that bright day
2006, another ???
A new chapter in our lives
Let us hope that you'll be ???
Let us strive to make the world one.

Now i'm 90% sure that is what I hear when I listen to it.

The ??? = I don't understand the rest in that line, too much noise happens at this point.

Also, i'm not sure what the guys says on the 2nd line after "The struggles.."
Reply With Quote