Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Can somebody straighten this out?
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 19th October 2006, 10:52 PM
Terri's Avatar
Terri Terri is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,307
Can somebody straighten this out?

Okay, when I read things I usuall skim through it.

I've been looking through the 'Ayu News' and such, trying to read as many replies as I could but it gets all confusing with the 'rumors' or 'offcial' threads.

Since I'm acting all A.D.D, what exactly is going on?

She is releasing a MINI-album with 2 new tracks and a 2007 calender.

Is that all?

excuse my stupidity for a moment
__________________


Nothing makes one so vain as being told one is a sinner!

We set out to change the world... ended up just changing ourselves.
What's wrong with that?
Nothing, if you don't look at the world.

Reply With Quote