Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - COMPLETE LIVE BOX A Sticker Versions?
View Single Post
  #37  
Old 20th October 2006, 03:24 PM
~angel*ayumi~'s Avatar
~angel*ayumi~ ~angel*ayumi~ is offline
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,548
I also saw versions with 4 DVDs + Sticker on Yahoo Japan, but I guess the seller just put the 4th DVD in and sealed it again.

@chocopockymaster
I think that happened with your box too, as you have it from ebay
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^



Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Reply With Quote