Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Questions about Ayu's family.
View Single Post
  #13  
Old 31st October 2006, 06:06 AM
SunshineSlayer's Avatar
SunshineSlayer SunshineSlayer is offline
walking proud Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Japan/USA
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zora_ View Post
I don't know what her mom is up to these days. I know once in a while she shows up to video shoots (I think these have been on the DVDs).
Her Mother has never appeared on any DVD that I know of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by immel View Post
There was a long, and very interesting, discussion here a few months ago, almost half a year ago, about Ayus father possibly being from the US. A lot of things clicked around that theory, although we may never know. I don't know if I could find that thread again though.
That was my crazy, possible theory. Someone brought up whether Ayu had mixed blood or not - I think the thread title was something like "Ayu's bloodline" and I brought up the possibility of her father being in the US military.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 31st October 2006 at 06:09 AM.
Reply With Quote