Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Pictures] ARENA TOUR 2006 goodies
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 31st October 2006, 05:41 PM
immel's Avatar
immel immel is offline
MY ALL Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Posts: 12,889
[Pictures] ARENA TOUR 2006 goodies

This was sort of requested by Delirium_Zer0.

.rar file with all pictures:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2UQ85JRL

If anyone think they have use of those pictures, feel free to use them, no crediting me needed. I'd be happy if you notified me in this thread where you use them, but there's no need for that either.

They didn't turn out very well, the flash in my LUMIX FX01 ruined a lot. Also, I can't use the macro mode.

These are all items from ARENA TOUR 2006 that I have.

__________________________________________________

Zippo, regular size




Sports Towel


Bag


Ayupan Bag & Mini Towel


Yamano Music Bag (the store that sold Ayu CDs at the arena)


Jacket (male)




Cap




Mirror


Fan


Key Holder


Stickers (A and B)


Cell Strap:


Black T-Shirt (M)


Light Stick


Phamplet


Leaflet


Some Ayupans


White T-Shirt (S)
__________________
Please Stop Requesting Uploads Via PM!

martinstark.net - ayuready? episodes - facebook - twitter
Reply With Quote