Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [2006] Black Cherry vs. Secret (oh yes, I went there!)
View Single Post
  #32  
Old 18th December 2006, 02:11 AM
s1012h s1012h is offline
SEASONS Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,390
^exactly what i said about the whole "inevitable" part
it's just what it is
it's not as if one person can be like "STOP COMPARING AYU TO KODA", and then everyone will listen and stop
it's been going on ever since the beginning of 2006.
yes they have different styles of music, but they're both similar to the fact that they're two of the biggest Japanese music acts in the world.
a title like that is bound to cause some comparison.

but anyway
I actually listened to Black Cherry alot of times, but it still didn't click for me
Secret just clicked the moment I heard Not yet, and continued to please until the final song
Reply With Quote