Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [2006] Black Cherry vs. Secret (oh yes, I went there!)
View Single Post
  #34  
Old 18th December 2006, 02:32 AM
ImpactBreaker's Avatar
ImpactBreaker ImpactBreaker is offline
The Judgement Day Guardian

 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Brazil
Posts: 15,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickumi View Post
I really wanna hear ayu and kuu singin together.
and yes, she sings "crap your hands" ¬¬ poor girl lol
another song+nation? hehe It would be interesting! But I have the feeling theoir vocals would clash LOL But I'd definitely like to see that, and alsO:

mflo loves ayumi hamasaki
mflo loves Koda Kumi

c'mon, they loved BoA, why can't they love the queens?

__________________

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Reply With Quote