Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [2006] Black Cherry vs. Secret (oh yes, I went there!)
View Single Post
  #70  
Old 18th December 2006, 09:25 PM
Zeke.'s Avatar
Zeke. Zeke. is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Posts: 9,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akurei View Post
May I ask where did the

"Does she even like it herself? Is it real? These things I just don't see in her and although I'd like to hope that Black Cherry will be the slip-up she needs to improve her talents; I'd like to say that she isn't the only one.
"


Come from? The Thread asked which album u though was better. Not for is her real and etc.
I thought the same thing tho as that user. Kumi herself has said her favorite style is Hip-Hop and she didn't really start doing the poppy stuff until after her BEST album. I think they must use a lot of commercial style music as singles and save the type of music Ku likes for the album!
Reply With Quote