Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [2006] Black Cherry vs. Secret (oh yes, I went there!)
View Single Post
  #220  
Old 29th December 2006, 08:13 PM
Zeke.'s Avatar
Zeke. Zeke. is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Posts: 9,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunalesca View Post
To be honest I really hate threads like these. Of course majority of the posts are going to be biased towards Ayumi since this is of course and Ayumi forum. I also hate how often Ayumi and Kumi get compared considering they are two very different artists with completely different styles. Why does one have to be "better" than the other?
I hate when people (miss)understand these threads. It does not say "Is Ayu Better than Ku?" or vice versa. It is asking which album you prefer all around - which type of music you like, which album seems more polished, which album has more replay value and such.
Reply With Quote