Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [TeamAyu] Official A ONE lyrics
Thread: [TeamAyu] Official A ONE lyrics
View Single Post
Old 27th March 2015, 09:22 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ "MAKE ME CRY AGAIIIIN"
Yeah i don't blame you for that, but unlike the english parts in Kanariya she does sing the english lyrics a little bit in forgiveness, i love it

Some people are ashamed when ayu sings in english, i do think it's embarassing sometimes, as much as i love XOXO those lyrics are a no-no
But y'know, few weeks ago i was with my sister and she was making fun of me for listening to ayu (i was listening to Angel and What is forever love iirc) and she tried to repeat what she was saying in japanese "for fun", but i told her "But you know that she's singing in english there right?" and she was surprised and couldn't get that she was saying "what is forever love?" or "i wanna be an angel for you". I guess part of it is because english is not our mother tongue but still.
Moral of the story is that i no longer have to feel ashamed of her english because ppl of my entourage can't tell the difference between japanese and english anyway

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm