Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - What kind of contest would you enter? Take 6
View Single Post
Old 24th September 2010, 08:21 PM
Daybreak Initiate

^^Awesome! So that's four people... 6 to go, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post

I'd be more than happy to help, I'm pretty good at organising now. It's pretty simple once you've got the basic rules. (: And I'm sure if you made a thread in the Graphics area (or Chatroom, either which) asking how many would be interested, like I did with the AHS Awards, it'd both tell you how many would enter and also advertise it for votes But I'd do in like November/December, when the other competitions have ended
Oh thank you. Gonna definitely need some assistance since I'm a huge procrastinator that likes to plan things thoroughly but never actually do them. Thanks for the tip forgot about all the other contests lol. The "interest" thread could be made in Oct to give people time to prepare, give suggestions and such then have the actual competition in Nov with a Dec deadline. Yeah, that sounds good lol.

I'm *pretty* sure I can manage with the graphics myself unless I'm feeling extremely lazy () but I'll need help with coming up with the rules like if PS can be used... don't want any misunderstandings or ill will towards the winners. Also, will need help with advertising and calculating how voting will be done.

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki