Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Avatars not working + can't change it
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2014, 01:46 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post
Moderators are still moderating as usual...luckily all our tools still work. I haven't noticed any issues other than the avatar upload problem.

@Ayumi: Thanks for your ongoing dedication with this. I urge you to keep in touch with the mod team in regards to future decisions, especially since the founder is now temporarily/permanently out of touch.
Don't worry, I'm gonna keep the domain alive as long as I can. It's just a matter of when the forum license expires. It isn't mine so I won't be able to renew it..

And also, you're a moderator. I'm not. This isn't my forum.. had I had that kind of access, I would still ask you for advice or suggest stuff. It would be up to you (and the other mods) to implement it. It goes both ways.. if there is anything I can do that you want, just let me know.

If I had that kind of money, I would just buy my own vBulletin license and import the forum backup I got from ZeF. But $249 is too much money for this little activity.. not saying it isn't worth it, but you know what I mean. I can't prioritise it. So we'll just have to stick around and pray for ZeF to return or give someone full administrative access. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFER View Post
I do like the idea of a new free forum, but yes, a lot of people wouldn't go there. Also, the fact you, Ayumi, paid for this one, makes it kinda mean to use another one. I think, like you said, since the avatar issue is the only bothersome thing, we can learn to live with it Don't worry! <3
I didn't pay for it! I was just given the domain before it expired completely. The forum license is something else.. I have 0 access or any kind of power of the forum or the server its running on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Punks View Post
Restarting would be the kiss of death for this already dying forum, lol. I've never seen a forum really come back from it, they pretty much are only ever a tiny fraction as active as before.
Starting over would be VERY bad. The only way it would work, I think, is if we were able to move all the threads and posts.. but that doesn't sound very likely to happen. :v

☆ 何かを信じられる心が残ってるから ☆