Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ setlist and pictures [I]
View Single Post
Old 11th April 2009, 09:04 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Because they are probably being done just because they were easiest to put in. I mean, its not a BAD thing persay, but it could have been done better. Plus these weren't exactly "fan requests" from what I remember Ayu pretty much came up with the PCDL set list on her own. I mean, fans gave feedback and all, but there were just as many people that requested stuff that didn't get put in as well as those that did - there was no like poll or anything where only the top choices were selected.
Or they could have just been big hits and the fans gave her feedback that encourages her to perform them again. Or she probably realizes she enjoys performing those songs and wants to do them again. To me, the setlist is pretty perfect. The entire album is being performed, rare songs are being performed, staples, songs here and there from other albums. I mean what more could you want? xD; Not to mention, if it's true, the tracklist is long as hell, it's almost as many songs as PCDL. And even if it was easy to do, that makes it best for everyone, her and us.