Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ASIA TOUR ~24th Anniversary special @PIA ARENA MM~
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2022, 06:02 AM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
I must have misread it at some point because I thought the October-December dates were supposed to be different from the April dates which I thought were all outside Japan, I didn't really check where Pia Arena is (never heard the name before, it sounded non-Japanese to me).

So we got October-December with one setlist, CDL with different one, this show with different setlist and Asia Tour that may be be also completely different or is it back to what we had in October?
The October-December 30th shows are the main setlist with rare songs (My way, Pray, petal, Last Links, etc.). She did a different setlist for CDL (with the same stage of the regular tour) and was ready to do the main Asia Tour shows again in January, but she had to cancel / postpone these concerts due to Covid. Now, she did a special 24th Anniversary show, with a brand new setlist, but it's already "attached" to the Asia Tour project (using the same stage design of regular show and CDL, but with all new performances). During the next months, she will do more shows of Asia Tour and maybe during the 2nd semester of the year she will finally perform in arenas outside Japan (justifying the Asia on the tour title), maybe before the album release this fall.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love